TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn service disruptions

Lezasc
Level 2
We have been receiving frequent notifications on virtually a weekly basis about nbn works at our address. These frequent disruptions make working from home an impossibility, particularly as it is a Covid requirement. We need someone to contact us about how much of our fees will be refunded. Regards
4 REPLIES 4
Daisy_Dhen

Hi @Lezasc,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we're sorry about the stability issues with your connection. 

We tried to search for your account using your community details to no avail.

Please send us a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number so we can further assist.

Shane

Hi @Lezasc,

Just checking should you require assistance, please send us your account details so we can proceed with initial assessment.

Regards,

We have been receiving frequent notifications on virtually a weekly basis about nbn works at our address. These frequent disruptions make working from home an impossibility, particularly as it is a Covid requirement. We need someone to contact us about how much of our fees will be refunded. Regards
Lezasc
Level 2
Hi, I have sent an email with my account details but not yet received a response.
Emergency work carried out on the 15th, 20th, 23rd, 24th and 29th December; again on 7th and 14th January and now on 17th. The high frequency of service interruption is making it impossible to work from home.
We look forward to further discussions.
Kind regards,
Leza
Shane

To better understand the situation, send us your account details and we will chase this with the department handling the case. Also include your best contact number and preferred time

Regards,

Hi, I have sent an email with my account details but not yet received a response.
Emergency work carried out on the 15th, 20th, 23rd, 24th and 29th December; again on 7th and 14th January and now on 17th. The high frequency of service interruption is making it impossible to work from home.
We look forward to further discussions.
Kind regards,
Leza