Nbn

Rubiovens
Level 2
My nbn is out once again. It went out for 5 days last month too. Is this going to keep happening every month??? NBN and TPG service status says there’s no outage so why does this keep happening. What’s the point in paying for internet if it keeps cutting out
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Rubiovens ,

Thanks for raising this to us. I was able to locate the account and ran an initial test. The result shows the connection of the serivce is stable for 9h 25m. What devices are affected with the issue? Please provide description of the issue so we can proceed with investigation.

Regards,

@Rubiovens wrote:
My nbn is out once again. It went out for 5 days last month too. Is this going to keep happening every month??? NBN and TPG service status says there’s no outage so why does this keep happening. What’s the point in paying for internet if it keeps cutting out

Shane

Hi @Rubiovens,

Just checking the connection, if you're still having problem with the service let us know.

Cheers!