Nbn

joshyboi80
Level 3
My email states that I’m getting FTTC but when I checked my address it’s saying FTTN I’m not to worried about it but if it’s really FTTC I need the NCD box witch I didn’t get with my modem
9 REPLIES 9
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

HI joshyboi80,

In your address available nbn technolgy is FTTC.  AS per NBN previously there was active nbn FTTC service so nbn NCD should be in premise. In case if you unable to find out contact property agent to check with previous occupant because most of times previous occupant taking that nbn ncd with them when moved. Right now  i am able to see that your service is awainting for device installation. If you find out your nbn ncd then it make your activation quicker than involving nbn particularly in time.

regards

JayeshP9.

joshyboi80
Level 3
So do I needa get and NCD box or ? Because I never received one and there isn’t one at the house
JayeshP9

you need to  contact property agent to check with previous occupant because most of times previous occupant taking that nbn ncd with them when moved. 

regards

JayeshP9.

joshyboi80
Level 3
The people before us didn’t have internet connected
joshyboi80
Level 3

so i rang and the people before us didnt have an ncd device, i also looked at the phone port here and its all corroded and not useable 

JayeshP9

Hi joshyboi80,

I have created ticket for our engineering team to arrange nbn NCD so someone will contact you, ticket reference no. 59566238

regards

JayeshP9.

joshyboi80
Level 3
Thank you. How long do you think that’ll take?. also can I get someone to come out and fix my telephone wall socket
JayeshP9

HI joshyboi80,

I have also reported about  corroded socket to Engineer, due to this pandemic its take longer than usual to comeout but Engineer will check with NBN and base on that They can advise to you.
regards

JayeshP9.