Nbn

Roseclipt
Level 3
Nbn is out in boomerang drive Glossodia, how long to repair.
9 REPLIES 9
David_M

Hi @Roseclipt 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @Roseclipt 

We can see multiple posts and help from other Forum moderators.

Your fault has been raised and is progressing. Someone will contact you ASAP.

Unfortunately if it is an NBN fault, all we can do is raise the issue with NBN and they will send their techs out to fix the problem. We can not say when it will be repaired but i suspect it will not take too long.

The goal here is to get your service restored before addressing any other concerns.

Thanks,

Roseclipt
Level 3
Thank you TPG. This is not my phone so had no way of knowing you had replied. I just wanted the fault reported, so thank you for doing that. I will now shut up! Cheers.
David_M

Hi @Roseclipt 

No problems. Were glad to help and should get it resolved as quick as we can. The issue has been escalated.

Thanks,

Roseclipt
Level 3
This is becoming ridiculous! A TPG engineer rang me Friday 22/05 telling me a tech would be coming 27/05 between 8am and 12 pm, and it was a NBN problem. There has been no tech. I do not have a mobile phone, and have borrowed this to send message - the number can be used as a contact. I have had NO voip and no internet fo 6 days. It took you 2 months to port my phone in the first place! What is going on?
David_M

Hi @Roseclipt 

NBN have put this onto HELD STATUS. They say there is some network issues that needs addressing and planned remediation date is for 29/05/2020.

Unfortunately there is nothing TPG can do. The issue is in the NBN network and only the restore/repair/address it.

We are going to have to wait until Sat 30th to see if NBN get the issue resolved and your equipment installed.

thanks,

Roseclipt
Level 3
I am not sure what you mean by equipment installed? It was all upand running
David_M

Hi @Roseclipt 

Apologies. If it was an existing service they will restore it.

thanks,

Roseclipt
Level 3
There is no equipment TO install. I just want it repaired, and I would like to know why no one arrived as promised, and I had to cancel doctors appointments to wait for a non existent tech.
This really has been a nightmare, and whilst understanding it is not TPG's fault, I am not appreciative of being patted on the head and put off.