TPG Community

Get online support

Need to cancel my NBN plan

rschiavello
Level 2

Hi there, I am a current ADSL customer with TPG.  I applied for NBN recently and my application was approved today.  However I now wish to cancel this and remain on my ADSL plan, understanding I can only do this for 6 months from the NBN-go live date in my area which is Dec 13, 2019. 

I have called customer service and have been put through to various departments and unfortunately I cannot stay on hold any more.  I have also just emailed sales@tpg.

Please advise if there is anything further I need to do?  The service has not been installed and is not activated.

2 REPLIES 2
Angeli

Hi @rschiavello ,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to retrieve your account using your community details and we're sorry if you were unable to reach our customer service team.

Your NBN order has been withdrawn and the ADSL2+ will remain active. We also requested our Logistics Team to halt the modem delivery; however, there is no guarantee that it can be done since a consignment number from Startrack has been generated, but we'll be in touch with you again for further updates on the modem delivery.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Best regards,

Angeli

Angeli

Hi @rschiavello ,

Kindly refuse the modem delivery since it has been handed to our courier for shipping.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Angeli