TPG Community

Get online support

New NBN Connection - (NOT HAPPENING)

Christiants
Level 2

Hi There

Could you please make the NBN connection ASAP, (referrence number INC 300001913271)

1. The first installation date was scheduled, on the 27th of June 2020

techincian came to my house and advised, there is no connection between the main and the conduit

NBN will be doing this bit

2. on the 1st of July 2020, NBN people came to my house and made the connection between the main and the conduit.

3. on the same day 1st of July 2020, I called TPG to reschedule installation 

the operator said, they havent received any report from NBN, advised will be given a call (never received any call)

4. 2nd of July, called TPG again, chasing the re-schedule installation, according to the operator

the re-schedule couldnt be made, advised will be given a call (never received any call)

5. 3rd of July, called TPG again, chasing the re-schedule installation, given a ref number

INC 300001913271, advised will be given a call (never received any call)

Its been a week now after the initial scheduled installation, and I still have no clue 

on when the connection will happen, every time I have to chase this issue up

the wait time is 40mins - 60 mins

Its really frustrating that there is no communication update provided by TPG, about my connection

Could you please deal with this issue ASAP

Thanks

Christian

3 REPLIES 3
peter_k

Hi

I can see you made contact with TPG at 10.34am today. Did they provide you with the information that you were after?

If not could you get in contact with me via a PM and I will arrange for TPG to call you.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,
Peter

Christiants
Level 2

Hi Peter

Ive been in contact with TPG everyday to chase the status of my installation

but up until now, there is no fixed date when the installation going to happen

and the system is not allowing them to do a reschedule

there is no point of raising tickets or escalate this issue to a case manager

if I have to deal with different operator everytime I made a call

its been more than a week now, since the first scheduled installation date,

and I still have to wait for another 24-48 hours, for them to get back to me

Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you, Christiants. We are still waiting for NBN Co. to confirm the reserved appointment date.

Our Provisioning Team is closely monitoring your case and will be in touch as soon as an update regarding the install date is received.