New NBN service

jarteaga
Level 2
Hi, I have received all the hardware and installed it 2 days ago as per the original SMS request. I have now received another SMS reminding me of the same. All devices have been connected as per the diagrams and video.
7 REPLIES 7
johnp

Hi

Please send via Private Message your username or customer account number and I can assist you

John

johnp

Hi

Please confirm you have installed your NCD and modem as per the link.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Fibre-to-the-Curb-FTTC-Setup-Guide/m-p/7856#M...

Also please advise what blue lights are on the NBN NCD

Regards

John

jarteaga
Level 2
NCD has been installed as per the instructions and video link sent. Currently blue power light is on, link light flashes 9 times with an audible click then repeats.
johnp

Hi

Your NBN installation is still in progress. I have notified the NBN installations team and someone will call you and update.

John

jarteaga
Level 2
Thanks, I wanted to make sure I wasn't causing any delays. Is there an ETA for when the link will go live?
johnp

Hi

In most cases it will require an NBN technician to attend and complete the wiring in the pit outside your house.

The NBN installation team will advise you further. At this stage if you had an internet service before you installed the NBN equipment , then I would put it back in place and use it. Otherwise leave the NBN equipment installed and wait for an update.

John

Mal_mod

Hi @jarteaga 

I  have created a ticket for you -  60060855

Please await further instruction for our Help Desk. 

Cheers