TPG Community

Get online support

New nbn connection no email

jsetters
Level 2
Hi,
I received the ncd and modem on Monday the 19th and connected them as per instructions.
Can someone tell me when I can expect to be connected to the nbn? It is now Tuesday evening of the 20th and I have not received any communication from tpg on the progress even though the nbnorder email committed to making contact within 24 hours.
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @jsetters ,

For new services, we recommend customers to check if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

jsetters
Level 2
Checked the install page just says progressing no further information.
The email from nbnorders committed to emailing me within 24 hours of connecting my equipment that has still not occurred. I have folllowed the steps in that email but TPG has failed on their end.
I am dissatisfied with your reply.
Shane

Hi @jsetters,

We'd love to help see the progress of the service installation, please send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

Regards,

Checked the install page just says progressing no further information.
The email from nbnorders committed to emailing me within 24 hours of connecting my equipment that has still not occurred. I have folllowed the steps in that email but TPG has failed on their end.
I am dissatisfied with your reply.