TPG Community

Get online support

New user - no NBN connection box and socket cable in the house

yuenlambavik
Level 2
Hi,

I have recently moved into a rented house and signed up for a NBN home broadband internet bundle package. However, I couldn’t locate any NBN connection box or socket cable in the property. How can I connect to internet using the modem?

Thanks,
Yuen
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @yuenlambavik

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link: NBN HFC Setup - General Setup

There are different types of Service Class to identify on how an NBN service will be installed in a service address. Yours is considered to be on Service class 24 for NBN HFC service which means it only requires remote activation. 

In your case, we have raised this matter to NBN Co as the NTD or the main NBN box is missing. Further updates will be provided either via phone call or SMS. 

Regards,

Ahra_G