No FTTC on premise

SOLVED Go to solution
vinnymitagosai
Level 3
We have signed up for the NBN 1 month ago but still have no Internet to date due to there being no FTTC on the premise. We're not sure how long it'll take to get this FTTC done? Do we need to contact someone (landlord/rental agent) to get consent for the FTTC to be done on the premise??? TPG has not really given us any update/guidance on this other than to say that a case manager has been assigned and will contact us but it's been 1 week now!
What other options do we have other than NBN?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

View solution in original post

vinnymitagosai
Level 3
They have been here twice in the last 2 weeks and came up with the same conclusion - that they cannot complete the NBN installation untill the FTTC is done. What are they coming to do differently this time ???

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi,

I have checked with nbn found that  nbn technician provided message  as below so make sure you in future  provide access to network boundry point  of  your home to technician.

New Appointment Required - Access Seeker or End User was unable to provide access to the network boundary point

We will update you once we receive update from nbn. 

regards

vinnymitagosai
Level 3
They have been here twice in the last 2 weeks and came up with the same conclusion - that they cannot complete the NBN installation untill the FTTC is done. What are they coming to do differently this time ???
vinnymitagosai
Level 3
Hello, any update in our installation please??
JayeshP9

Hi 

I just checked and noted that The appointment is incomplete due to a network shortfall from nbn and may require a reschedule once cleared.

regards

Jayeshp9.

vinnymitagosai
Level 3
How long will that take??
vinnymitagosai
Level 3
Hello
Can we please re-schedule the installation appointment? The FTTC has been completed on the premise yesterday.
vinnymitagosai
Level 3
Hello again,
Any update on this please?
JayeshP9

Hi 

Still nbn experiance network shortfall so that's reason is delaying. 

regards

JayeshP9.