No Intenet Brisbane city

Soodroh
Level 2
No internet since morning 26/05/19,
2 calls and few messages no response!!
Now number has automatically diverted due to high volume of calls!! So how do we knw whats going on and for how long.
What service!!
5 REPLIES 5
marchello
Level 2
I am also living in Brisbane city and I can confirm that since this morning I don't have internet connection as well.
Shane

Hi @Soodroh,

Welcome to the community!

We tried to use your Community Details to pull up the account unfortunately it does not show any matching records.

Are you still have no connection with your service? If so, we'd like to get your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @marchello

Welcome to the community!

We're able to locate your account using your community details and ran an initial test. It shows your service is connected for 12h 28m. We'd like to confirm if you're still having issues with the connection.

Cheers!

Soodroh
Level 2
No its still down.
I have been waiting for a technician to come over and this morning, even thats seems to be “unavailable “.
I need this to work and its giving me too many problems for my work stuff!!

Its been 4 days now. you guys have to do better than this or will lose customers now. Plus formal complaints
Please update asap so i know where we are and what needs to be done
Riezl

Hi @Soodroh, please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and address so we can pull up the account and chase the matter to fast track the resolution.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community