Hi we have an existing wifi nbn connect on a new place of residence ... we took delivery of modem and checked NBN connection all fine no outages but noticed signal strength is poor. Chatted to installation support online said nbn fine and transferred to Helpdesk but chat was closed. The internet t light won't come on?
Thanks for your enquiry!
Here's a consolidated list of all the setup and modem guides (for TPG-supplied modems) all in one place.
NBN Setup Guides:
• NBN Fibre To The Curb (FTTC) https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Fibre-to-the-Curb-FTTC-Setup-Guide/m-p/7856#M...
• NBN Fibre To The Node (FTTN) & NBN Fibre To The Building (FTTB): https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/Fibre-to-the-Node-Building-NBN-FTTN-FTTB-Setup-Gu...
• NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC): https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Hybrid-Fibre-Coaxial-NBN-HFC-Setup-Guide/m-p/...
• NBN Fibre To The Premises (FTTP): https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Fibre-To-The-Premise-NBN-FTTP-Setup-Guide/m-p...
• NBN Fixed Wireless: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Fixed-Wireless-Setup-Guide/m-p/19934#M8216
This all looks fine do we need add any username details into the modem ? We have browsed to the IP address and the internet icon has a Red Cross through it. Do we need to reset the modem to factory default and if so how to do we do that and where do we add our username and pwd?
Can you please PM me your TPG CID and/or username and your address...??
I will look into it some more.
A factory reset on the modem can be a good place to start. Certain NBN self program per se, but sometimes a manual username and account password needs to be entered.