TPG Community

Get online support

No Modem / No Connection / No Response

richardpryor
Level 2

Hi, 

I've recently switched to NBN today after someone had come in to do the installation. Currently having the below issues:

• I have not been sent an NBN modem to connect
  • NBN status is still saying install (despite already being installed today by technichian) 
  • My ADSL will no longer connect, so I am without internet entirely, despite needing it as I work from home 
  • I've been on multiple chats, and despite people saying they will help, nothing has been done. 
  • I've been on hold for at least 3 hours today, and hung up on 

Is there any reason you would treat your customers like this? What needs to happen so this can actually be resolved? 

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
KarlB

Hi @richardpryor 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @richardpryor 

We are already looking into your modem delivery from a Chat you had with our staff last night, and you are due for a callback later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

richardpryor
Level 2

I'll believe that when I see it - I was already told yesterday I would have a dispatch code. 

I've saved all my chats and will be reporting this - as I can't believe I'm being charged for a service I can't use.