No NBN connection box

Jinvast2020
Level 2
Hi,

Like other posts I have recently moved to a new apartment and signed up to the nbn 50 plan. I have received my modem but no connection box (I assume the previous tenant has taken it). No luck trying to call the installation team today.

Cheers
8 REPLIES 8
KarlB

Hi @Jinvast2020 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Jinvast2020 

Thanks for your PM. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

Jinvast2020
Level 2
Hi Karl,

Thanks for your help so far. One of the reps gave me a call today to inform me they needed to disconnect the previous tenants account. I was wondering if there was any further progression on that?

Cheers,
Jamie
KarlB

Hi @Jinvast2020 

Looks like we are still waiting for the old account to be disconnected. Our Provisioning team will be in contact as soon as they have an update.

Regards,

Karl

Jinvast2020
Level 2

Thanks Karl,

Would you be able to provide me with a direct contact number for the provisioning team?

Cheers,

Jamie 

KarlB

Hi @Jinvast2020 

The Provisioning Team is a back of house team and don't have a direct inbound number.

Regards,

Karl

Jinvast2020
Level 2

Hi Karl,

Is there a way to get an update on the staus then? I recieved a message yesterday indicating that I would not need to be home for installation but I don't see how this will be possible without being sent a new NBN box or someone coming to install the NBN box? 

NBN Technology: NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC)
Your NBN service is due to be activated within 2 working days. You are not required to be home for the installation.

Cheers,

Jamie 

KarlB

Hi @Jinvast2020 

I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl