No Ncd

SOLVED Go to solution
bfg41a1968
Level 2

Hi received modem Fri 15 May but with no NCD. Received sms to remind me about awaiting activation 18 May. Will a technician be sent with NCD and if so approx when??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarlB

Hi @bfg41a1968 

I was able to find your account. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to arrange an NBN_FTTC NCD to be shipped out ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KarlB

Hi @bfg41a1968 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @bfg41a1968 

I was able to find your account. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to arrange an NBN_FTTC NCD to be shipped out ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

mshk0001
Level 2

Hello, I have the same problem. I've received my router but I have no NCD. Please help? 

Shane

Hi @mshk0001,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help see the status of NCD shipment, to better understand the situation please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hello, I have the same problem. I've received my router but I have no NCD. Please help?