TPG Community

Get online support

No internet, No show - technician

di1it
Level 2

I just read a few posts here and realised that NBN technician no show is actually common with TPG.

The service desk booked me in for a technician to fix my NBN box this afternoon between 1pm-5pm. I have no internet in the last 4 days. I was expecting someone would come and fix my internet, but it seems nobody is coming!  What's worse is after I texted and emailed support this afternoon about technician no show, there is not a single reply. 

Lucky I am not on contract.

3 REPLIES 3
Will

Hi @di1it 

Welcome to the Community!

Using your community details to pull up your account, I was able to check your case history. It appears that the NBN technician came today (July 15) at 5:17PM. He was able to complete the job and was able to restore the service. My apologies if I'm not able to provide any particular reason why the technician arrived 17minutes later than the agreed schedule since there's no specific details provided by NBNCo regarding the appointment.

Our tests show that your modem has been connected to our server for more than 4 hours already. Let me know if you have other queries or concerns that we can look into.

Regards,

di1it
Level 2

Will, the technician who was supposed to come between 1-5PM did not show up.  And clearly nobody could be bothered to provide any notice beforehand or any explanation afterwards.

So I had no internet for 4 days, and it was a no show during the agreed time frame proposed by TPG.

Some other technician got pulled into my job at last minute, and that's why I had someone come 5:17PM.  Yes my internet is up now, but I did not have it for 4 days. I will need a credit for that as it's not a fault at my end.

Will

Hi @di1it,

I'm sorry about the poor experience. I can only imagine how frustrating that has been for you not knowing if the technician will arrive or not.

I can see that you have already spoken to our Engineering Team yesterday and that your request for a billing adjustment has been discussed. You will be notified by your assigned Case Engineer about your request.

Regards,