No internet light on

Boomer
Level 2

Good morning,

As I am waiting for a contact from TPG engineering (promises within 24 hours but now 48 hours and not a peep, but this appears a common thread), I thought I would try here.

Mine is a new connection.  I was told I have NBN to the address.  On receipt of my modem, I followed all steps, but the internet light is not flashing.  My devices recognise the internet modem and even say I am getting 48 mps, but cannot get any internet.  I have tried the usual reboots (like the Batman franchise) without luck.  The internet light is not on.  As I am at work, not home, I am getting frustrated at the lack of connection.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Boomer,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team.

The Team has identified a fault on the line, thus this has been lodged to NBN Co. who has booked a technician.

The schedule has been provided via SMS and we have also received your confirmation.

The case engineer will contact you as soon as the final report regarding the outcome of the technician visit is received.

Should you have further queries, feel free to drop us a message. Thank you.