No internet!!

Michealb
Level 3
So we had an nbn tech come to the house about 2 weeks ago who "fixed" our line. Aparently nbn were also going to do a repair in the pit by the 23rd of this month. It was working quite well for a day or so. Now it's just constantly out, no internet at all.

I can understand drop outs until the repair is completed, but my connection is worse than it's ever been before. Why do I have no connection now after he spent 3 hours at my house? It's gone from numerous dropouts a day with slow speeds to no connection 99% of the time. Literally days go by without a connection. If I do have a connection, it's about an hour or so at best then it's gone again for days....

Very frustrating to have no internet, with working from home and trying to manage remote learning, it's just impossible. Phone support has been awful and completely useless stating "keep your lines open".
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Michealb , we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community