TPG Community

Get online support

Paid and no installation yet.

Netobertuso1
Level 2

Hi I've  paid for tpg internet connection(nbn 50) on 27 of june but I don’t have internet and I had to dial for the 20th of this month(I work every day till 4:30) and how's the payment? I already paid the first month and practically I will not use the internet and I will have to pay again? It's not fair.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Netobertuso1 ,

Welcome to the community!

Installation of NBN service can take between 2 to 30 working days depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the nbn™ technician to perform the installation. We're able to locate your account using your community details and confirmed that the installation completion date is 20/07/2019 12:00 AEST.

Note: The billing cycle will start once the installation is complete.

You will receive an updates via email in regards with your NBN servie installation.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Netobertuso1
Level 2
I'm having another problem now, TPG informed that I could do the installation, the nbn technician came to my house and said that there is no cable or anything in my apartment, now I need to schedule with the technician to install the cables first , I would like to cancel my order and refund what has been paid, I am not in the mood to stress more with TPG.
Riezl

We're sorry to know that you'd like to cancel the service, @Netobertuso1.

Though we have located an account using your community details, we'd like to make sure that we really got the right one as there's no notes indicating the information you have provided.

Are you able to PM your TPG customer ID, username and complete address together with your best contact number and most convenient time to receive a call?

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community