Get online support

Poor NBN Speed - newly connected customer

EvelynMC
Level 2
4 REPLIES 4
KarlB

Hi @EvelynMC 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @EvelynMC 

The NBN12 plan that you are on has a maximum of 12Mbps downstream and 1Mbps upstream. The speeds you are getting are spot on for your plan.

If you are needing faster uploads you should look at upgrading your plan. See details below how to upgrade via My Account.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/How-to-Change-NBN-Plan-Online-via-TPG-My-Account/...

Regards,

Karl

EvelynMC
Level 2

Thanks Karl, 

I had already gone through the process to upgrade my NBN Plan to the highest speed; NBN100 80.1Mps. 

Having followed your instructions to upgrade my Account again, I receive this error:

<< "Unfortunately there was an unexpected error when submitting your registration.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Please contact TPG Customer Service on 13 14 23 for further assistance.
When contacting TPG, please quote this error code: < E:adsl_comm:thread_exists > ">>

I've since called TPG and am in the queue for a call back in the next 1 hour. Is there anything you can do to assist me on your side?

KarlB

Hi @EvelynMC 

Plan changes are not something that I deal with much. Since you have already arranged a callback, your best to wait for the callback.

If there are any problems after your callback please let me know.

Regards,

Karl