TPG Community

Get online support

Problems with TPG modem delivery

Timothygani1710
Level 2
Hi, I have paid for a TPG modem and NBN plan and have not received an email regarding the delivery. I've also just come off a call with TPG technical customer service and I was told the order was not in the system. I was also in queue to get help from the accounts team but was kicked off the phone queue. I have told the sales person on Saturday that I needed the modem urgently and it has been two business days since. Please help!
5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @Timothygani1710

Thanks for raising this with us.

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

Timothygani1710
Level 2
Hi, I have already sent you my username. I was also told that I would be sent a temporary SIM card to use in a day or two before the Modem arrives. May I ask if the delivery for my modem has been processed? I have not been charged the $10 delivery fee and I have not received an email with regards to the modem delivery and tracking. Could you please help me check? Thank you for your time
BasilDV

Hi @Timothygani1710

Thank you for sending your account details via PM.

We checked the account and it shows that you are under the NBN Data only plan, this means that you've enrolled to a BYO(Buy your own) modem NBN plan.

There's no free modem/router under the NBN data only plan. 

We understand that you've been offered a free modem/router in exchange for a contract + $10 shipping fee.

The order is in progress as it was entered today. Email or SMS notification will be provided once available.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

Timothygani1710
Level 2
Hi, thank you for the quick response. Just to confirm, the order for the modem has been placed today and I will receive an update on it soon via sms/email? Thank you for your time.
BasilDV

You are welcome @Timothygani1710.

Yes, it is already in progress.

Give it at least 24 hours for the updates to be provided.

BasilDV