TPG Community

Get online support

Redirect modem delivery

SOLVED Go to solution
dax292003
Level 2
Hi. We are moving to a new house on 18th of December so I applied for a new TPG NBN internet plan. The problem is they are going to send the modem tomorrow to the new adress that we are moving to and we havent moved yet so Im wondering if they can redirect the modem to my old adress. ETA of the modem is tomorrow 4th of December.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @dax292003 ,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate the account using your community details. It is too late to change the delivery address since the modem/router has been shipped today. If no one is available to receive the parcel it will be dropped to the nearest Local Post Office and an SMS will be sent to you on where to pick up including the latest delivery status.

I sent you a Private Message with the tracking details of the equipment.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

View solution in original post

dax292003
Level 2
Ok. Since no one will be there to receive the package, i’ll just wait for the sms and i’ll pick it up at the local post office. Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @dax292003 ,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate the account using your community details. It is too late to change the delivery address since the modem/router has been shipped today. If no one is available to receive the parcel it will be dropped to the nearest Local Post Office and an SMS will be sent to you on where to pick up including the latest delivery status.

I sent you a Private Message with the tracking details of the equipment.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

dax292003
Level 2
Ok. Since no one will be there to receive the package, i’ll just wait for the sms and i’ll pick it up at the local post office. Thanks.
Shane

Hi @dax292003,

You're welcome! Feel free to create a new thread here in our community for any inquiries in the future.

Cheers!