TPG Community

Get online support

Relocation hassle,no internet yet

nunizm
Level 2

I applied for a relocation on 28/3/20, which I hoped was well before our moving date 26/4/20. I received a modem within a week and shortly after I got SMS asking me to connect the modem to activate the service. I obviously couldn't connect it as I wasn't moved yet. I got a few more similar SMS and then I got emails saying that installation was cancelled. I replied to an email, I asked your staff to process my application. I got requested to fill in another application form. Afterwards, I recieved another modem and NCD. Then I received an email saying my application got cancelled on request. I talked to your staff, I got told it hadn't been canceled and the service is active. Finally, we moved to our new home, connected modem and NCD, internet didn't work. I contacted your staff asking why it wasn't working. Someone (I think Case Manager) was supposed to call me on the same day. I recieved no phone call. I had another chat with your staff, the phone call was arranged for the next day, again no call. Meanwhile I received another modem and NCD, so I dialled your technical support, I got requested to send POD, I sent the insurance certificate straight away. It's been a week since then, almost two weeks since we moved in, still no internet. I repeat, I submitted the application on 28/03/2020! Since then I've spent many many hours waiting for chat with your staff, on hold, phone calls etc. Now I've got 3 modems and NCDs (you charged me $10 for each delivery) but still no internet. And I am still paying bills, what for??? You simply can't deal with your customers this way, this is unacceptable! 

I need this sorted NOW, please. Otherwise, I will switch to another provider. 

ID: 5566434

16 REPLIES 16
KarlB

Hi @nunizm 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

nunizm
Level 2

I replied via email that I received from community@tpg.com.au. Is that PM you mean?

KarlB

Hi @nunizm 

You can send me a PM by clicking on my username "KarlB" above and clicking "Send a Message"

Regards,

Karl

nunizm
Level 2

Ok,done.

KarlB

Hi @nunizm 

I can see your order is still showing in progress. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

nunizm
Level 2
My availability on the phone is limited due to work,email me instead,or PM here,please .
KarlB

Hi @nunizm 

I have requested our Provisioning Team contact you via email.

Regards,

Karl

nunizm
Level 2
No one contacted me.So typical.I got told I would be contacted several times,never happened. I can't believe this is real.So I'm asking,is anyone gonna pay attention to me or not???
KarlB

Hi @nunizm 

I'm sorry our provisioning team are still yet to contact you. I have requested again for our Provisioning Team contact you via email.

Regards,

Karl