TPG Community

Get online support

Relocation hassle,no internet yet

Highlighted
Level 1c

I applied for a relocation on 28/3/20, which I hoped was well before our moving date 26/4/20. I received a modem within a week and shortly after I got SMS asking me to connect the modem to activate the service. I obviously couldn't connect it as I wasn't moved yet. I got a few more similar SMS and then I got emails saying that installation was cancelled. I replied to an email, I asked your staff to process my application. I got requested to fill in another application form. Afterwards, I recieved another modem and NCD. Then I received an email saying my application got cancelled on request. I talked to your staff, I got told it hadn't been canceled and the service is active. Finally, we moved to our new home, connected modem and NCD, internet didn't work. I contacted your staff asking why it wasn't working. Someone (I think Case Manager) was supposed to call me on the same day. I recieved no phone call. I had another chat with your staff, the phone call was arranged for the next day, again no call. Meanwhile I received another modem and NCD, so I dialled your technical support, I got requested to send POD, I sent the insurance certificate straight away. It's been a week since then, almost two weeks since we moved in, still no internet. I repeat, I submitted the application on 28/03/2020! Since then I've spent many many hours waiting for chat with your staff, on hold, phone calls etc. Now I've got 3 modems and NCDs (you charged me $10 for each delivery) but still no internet. And I am still paying bills, what for??? You simply can't deal with your customers this way, this is unacceptable! 

I need this sorted NOW, please. Otherwise, I will switch to another provider. 

ID: 5566434

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted

Hi @nunizm 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted
Level 1c

I replied via email that I received from community@tpg.com.au. Is that PM you mean?

Highlighted

Hi @nunizm 

You can send me a PM by clicking on my username "KarlB" above and clicking "Send a Message"

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted
Level 1c

Ok,done.

Highlighted

Hi @nunizm 

I can see your order is still showing in progress. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted
Level 1c
My availability on the phone is limited due to work,email me instead,or PM here,please .
Highlighted

Hi @nunizm 

I have requested our Provisioning Team contact you via email.

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted
Level 1c
No one contacted me.So typical.I got told I would be contacted several times,never happened. I can't believe this is real.So I'm asking,is anyone gonna pay attention to me or not???
Highlighted

Hi @nunizm 

I'm sorry our provisioning team are still yet to contact you. I have requested again for our Provisioning Team contact you via email.

Regards,

Karl