Relocation home

Hannyel
Level 2
I am relocating home. I tried to do online but it is not allowed because in my current unit is FTTB and in the new one is NBN. I reach the chat support and they ask me to send an email, after sending the email I received an email indicating to follow the steps from the video to moving home that is not allowed to my account. After that I sending again an email and I received and email indicating that it has to be created a new account, my current user has to be changed and also my email, and asking me for the plan that I want. I reply that The user and email can be changed because I have not used before. And also, answer the plan and the time that I wan to. After that I haven’t received any answer. I do not know if the modem is going to be dispatched and if a will have internet in the new unit. Please let me know. Some body could please call me. User
2 REPLIES 2
David_M

Hi @Hannyel 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @Hannyel 

I have forwarded this onto a relocations officer who will call you back ASAP to manually process your request.

Regards,

David_M