TPG Community

Get online support

Relocation update NBN HFC

cbarnos82
Level 2

TPG 

I have used all the data available on my mobile plan, trying to work remotely is using the phone data I have also through the same TPG account. . 

TPG need to supply phone data while I wait on the installation I cannot keep paying for additional data on top of the unlimited NBN plan is unsuable but which has been paid for. 

Chris 

cbarnos82
Level 2

Dear TPG 

NBN Installation Status CID:5190730  

Two statutory declarations demonstrating Proof of occupancy provided were sent to you on 10 May 2020.  No confirmation has been provided that they have been recieved. 

My ability to work as a solicitor is being impacted and it is negligent that the occupancy documents provided on 10 May 2020 have been ignored, or disregarded. 

What is going on here? 

cbarnos82
Level 2

IS THERE ANYBODY AVAILABLE TO CONFIRM THEY HAVE RECEIVED THESE DOCUMENTSD? 

TPG: COMPUTER SAYS NO 

David_M

Hi @cbarnos82 

I have sent an email direct to our NBN team leaders.

Im hoping someone will contact you today.

Thanks,

cbarnos82
Level 2

Respectfully, I have had enough. 

All someone needs to do is say, "thankyou we recieved the documents which will be considered and a response provided as soon as possible" 

It could even be an automated email, - "Thank you for your correspondence dated x/x ticket #number" 

At no stage did anybody ever provide basic details on what was going on, cancel my address switch please, I am taking my business (phone and nbn) elsehwere. 

cbarnos82
Level 2

Nobody is calling, are they?