TPG Community

Get online support

Require estimated time for HFC

SOLVED Go to solution
SumanKG
Level 2

Hi,

How long is it gonna take to have the black box HFC to be delivered and installed?

I applied for TPG knowing it would be fast and efficient, but it has been weeks of delay and no notification on the installation process, it's frustrating. If I had known about this I would have just gone with wireless broadband. 

If it gonna take that long, am I allowed to get a refund and change plan?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aubrey

Hi SumanKG,

When signing up with us, whether this was done online or via phone, an email confirmation will be sent automatically after successful registration as well as the installation process. The required equipment also gets sent out a few days after initial payment is received.

Let us take a look at your account and check the status of your order. Send us a private message with your customer ID or username.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Aubrey

Hi SumanKG,

When signing up with us, whether this was done online or via phone, an email confirmation will be sent automatically after successful registration as well as the installation process. The required equipment also gets sent out a few days after initial payment is received.

Let us take a look at your account and check the status of your order. Send us a private message with your customer ID or username.

Thanks!

SumanKG
Level 2

I have send my information.

Please look it up and give me an estimation. Not processing status. We rely heavily on internet.

Thanks