TPG Community

Get online support

Service activation different NBN

Joshualapham1
Level 2
Hi i got a sms suggesting my service was awaiting activation, i didnt get an nbn box but have one from a previous service, i beleive i may need to chat to someone to make sure the box i had before and the modem you provided now works together functionally.
10 REPLIES 10
KarlB

Hi @Joshualapham1 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Joshualapham1 

Can you confirm when you moved into your new address if there was already an NBN NTD like the image below onsite?

You won’t be able to use an NBN NTD from other address, and this should really be returned to the address that it was installed.

NBN-HFC NTD.jpeg

Regards,

Karl

Joshualapham1
Level 2
The nbn ntd is from my previous service what do you mean return it? I moved on the 25th of april
Joshualapham1
Level 2
Furthermore, when i have the modem you guys sent me it had a connection for an adsl only, and i have an nbn fibre connection at the house!
Joshualapham1
Level 2
ALSO i believe you or a staff member should call me to explain why you basically just called me thief and to return a nbn ntd device that is in my name !!!
KarlB

Hi @Joshualapham1 

The NBN NTD is the property of NBN and should remain at the address where it was installed. It can only be used at the address where it was provisioned.

I have requested for our Provisioning Team to arrange a new NBN HFC NTD to be sent.

Regards,

Karl

Joshualapham1
Level 2
If i do not live at that address anymore why would i have to leave it there ??????
Joshualapham1
Level 2
I see what you are saying but the service is not connected at the previous address and never told me to leave the box there, i will have to arrange this or contact nbn myself
KarlB

Hi @Joshualapham1

If you moved out on the 25th of April, I would say the new tenant would have already ordered a new NTD. I wouldn't worry about it too much. When you move out of this address just take your modem and leave the black NBN box. It will mean the next person will be able to have their NBN installed much faster.

Our Provisioning Team will contact you back later on today with an update for the NBN NTD delivery.

Regards,

Karl