Service activation

jiachen1990
Level 2

Hello, I just got equipment on Tuesday and activation message on Wednesday afternoon, but my NCD are still not working. Only power light on and the connection light flashing, all the rest lights are off. I've left NCD and router on for whole night, but still no change. Can you help me please?

10 REPLIES 10
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address and mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi jiachen1990,

Thanks for providing information. 

I have checked your order and that is in progress so installtion haven't completed yet.

You can also check update for installtion from below link. 

www.tpg.com.au/install

regards

JayeshP9

jiachen1990
Level 2

Hello

So what is installing now? It's been a week, and my internet still not working. I can't even talk to TPG guys via phone or  online chat. It is very ftrustrated. I know I can check my "installation progress" online, but there are no useful information at all, so what is the point of all this?? 

Just tell me what is going on now and when my internet will be able to connect, at least I know what I'm waiting for.

JayeshP9

Hi jiachen1990,

How many socket you have in house? if any other socket then have you try those socket?

Where NBN ncd is connected?

Regards

JayeshP9.

jiachen1990
Level 2
I got 3 sockets and none of them works. A guy called me yesterday and he said they can’t detect my connection. The ticket number is 10429708.
Today it’s still the same, power light on and connection light blinking. All other lights off.
JayeshP9

Hi jiachen1990,

I have created ticket for our activation team. ticket reference number 59641288.

Based on status Your installation is progressing.normal installtion peroid is between 2-30 days.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/NBN-Installation/Video-How-to-track-your-TPG-service-installation/m-...

regards

JayeshP9.

jiachen1990
Level 2
Hello again
I just got third message said I have to connect my modem ASAP. Which already did a week ago. What now?
JayeshP9

Hi jiachen1990,

I have checked ticket here and still it is under assesment of our service delivery team.

Regards

JayeshP9.

jiachen1990
Level 2
Hello
It’s been three weeks and I still don’t get connection. Can you just send a guy to my house and check it out?? It’s really frustrating.