Setting up modem

rennarainbow99
Level 2
Hi Rhianna Delboux here, I’m trying to set my modem up it’s my sister modem she got on her old plan with TGP the archer VR1600v, I got my messages saying the installation is complete and to plug in my modem cause you can’t see me online, I’ve done the steps to manually configure and that didn’t work I’m just wondering I only cancelled my old wife today as well could this be why I’m not online I was with optus and they said it could take to up to 4 hours to process?
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @rennarainbow99 ,

Let us help check the status of the service installation, could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi Rhianna Delboux here, I’m trying to set my modem up it’s my sister modem she got on her old plan with TGP the archer VR1600v, I got my messages saying the installation is complete and to plug in my modem cause you can’t see me online, I’ve done the steps to manually configure and that didn’t work I’m just wondering I only cancelled my old wife today as well could this be why I’m not online I was with optus and they said it could take to up to 4 hours to process?