Still no NBN connection

Sarge85
Level 2
Guys this is becoming an absolute joke. NBN Co have been to my property and connected me to the NBN however I still have no internet. It’s been one week and it’s affecting my business. Sort it out NOW or I’m going to a provider who can actually supply an internet connection!
1 REPLY 1
Erika

Hi @Sarge85

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to our Community.

Sorry to hear that you're still without a connection - this is taking too long and it sounds like there has been a lot of back and forth with NBN regarding this.

I've located your account using your Community details and can see that this case has been raised to our Service Delivery team. 

Based on the report, due to a provisioning issue there has been a delay in activating your service on the NBN service management end. 

A follow up to NBN has been made earlier today and we're now waiting for further updates. 

I've flagged this now with our Service Delivery team and ask that the NBN prioritise the installation of your service; we will update you with the progress.

We apologise for the inconvenience and our service delivery team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Regards,