TPG Community

Get online support

Still waiting for a connection

puffnstuff
Level 2

Service was cancelled two days ago as I have been away sick and wasn't home to monitor. I resigned yesterday and obviously paid over the phone and the connection process started again. Still waiting over 24hrs later and the internet wasn't unplugged at any time while cancelled nor the wifi change- the connection was stopped for literally less than 24hrs so what is the big deal with reconnection? I don't see why there is such a massive wait for something that realistically should be simply plug and play!

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @puffnstuff

Thanks for raising this with us.

We checked the account and learned that the previous service was terminated due to non payment.

Currently, we are waiting for the remote activation of your service from our wholesale provider (NBN Co.).

We'll chase this with them and have a case manager to update you via Email or phone call once available.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @puffnstuff

We were advised that the activation update of your service will be provided within 24 to 48 hours.

Please keep the equipment On for remote activation.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @puffnstuff

Just a quick update on this case.

We understand that the service has been activated and the modem/router is online for more than a day now.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV