TPG Community

Get online support

Switching to TPG from exeltel, is this customer service good enough?

wildman97
Level 2

Situation: Was on exeltel NBN (HFC) and decided to make the switch to TPG. I cancelled Exeltel 1 month prior and let TPG know when the exact date it would be cancelled to my new service to start again. 4 Days ago its cancelled and i ring up TPG to remind them. I then get all these emails telling me i need a NBN technician to come and install HFC even though ive already had it for 3 years? So i understand theres been a muck up somewhere. Call 4 seperate times and am told will resolve within 24 hours etc. Been 4 days now and latest ive heard is that they are waiting from NBN co. Surely switching NBN provider with a already existing HFC would not be this much of a hassle/time waste. Am i wrong for being so dissapointed at TPGs customer service here?

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @wildman97, we are sorry to know that you are having issues with the service installation and we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

We can see that your concern has been escalated to our Provisioning Team. We have made a follow up to fast track the resolution and we have advised the Case Manager to contact you as soon as a new update becomes available.