TPG NBN Installation

SOLVED Go to solution
ptdafool
Level 3

Hi All,

Last week, I put in an application for TPG to transfer my phone and NBN service across.  So far the NBN service has been completed (and is working perfectly) as of 04/03/20 but I'm yet to receive final confirmation that the phone service has finished.  When calling the number, it still rings engaged as it has for the past 3 business days.  The TPG modem has all lights it should have on, including the phone light indicating that the VoIP service is registered on their network so I'm assuming it's still pending transfer.

Can someone from TPG please let me know how much longer it should take from this point?  I ask because my previous ISP needs to know to stop billing, and come the 21st they'll charge again for another month, and I'd like to avoid that.  I'm not telling them to cancel anything until the transfer is advised as completed by TPG and I can test and confirm it's all working with TPG first.

Maybe I'm just being impatient, but I'd appreciate a check never the less.  TPG Account number is 6758552.

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ptdafool
Level 3

Update: As of this morning, inbound calls are working.

Just as I thought - I was being impatient.

Thanks for anyone who has tried to take a look, but it looks like with a little more patience from me, that completion will come through, and I can tell my previous ISP to cancel their end.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ptdafool
Level 3

Update: As of this morning, inbound calls are working.

Just as I thought - I was being impatient.

Thanks for anyone who has tried to take a look, but it looks like with a little more patience from me, that completion will come through, and I can tell my previous ISP to cancel their end.