TPG NBN is a Joke?!!

sungsook14
Level 2
Been waiting since mid April (14/04) and they said will finished installation on 30 April.
I called on 30 April for customer service but a ridiculously wait time. So i try to reach the chat support.. and they said it is scheduled to finish on that day and told me to wait at and someone will call by that day (so i skipped all my works on that day). But no one called. The next day i sent a message from TPG Apps about this matter.

3 days passed they called to appoint a new schedule for installation which is 15 May.

One man come at 15 may doing something within the cable underground outside my house. After 30 minutes of waiting, he tried the internet still not there.
And then he return to the underground box and said the "black box" underground should be changed if this still doesnt work.
After 1 hour waiting still not working.. and he said usually will take a long time.. it should be working by tomorrow. And he left.

And the internet is sti not working until now.. the worst internet service in the whole world. Cant even finish a proper installation.

And now another wait.. maybe another 1 light year of waiting will be finished.

My username is sungsook14
So everybody know how this TPG works
3 REPLIES 3
David_M

Hi @sungsook14 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @sungsook14 

NBN have your FTTC migration on HOLD based on NBN notes.

Probably due to the issue you described.

We are awaiting resolutions from them within 2-3days.

I have pushed this on to our install teams for followup.

You can continue to use your ADSL in the short term which is good.

Thanks,

sungsook14
Level 2
Okay, please have it fixed within 3 days.
That will be on 22nd May

Thanks