TPG Community

Get online support

TPG cannot reliably complete Interstate NBN moves

Shane

Thanks for the additional details, we will raise this with our Provisioning Team for additional reference on file. I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and updates will be provided by one of our Provisioning Case Manager when it becomes available, we apologise for any inconvenience. 

NBN have called me twice today asking to send a technician to the unknown address in NSW. I keep telling them thats not my address. They have advised they are cancelling the appointment because they can't send a tech to the wrong address. They have told me to contact TPG to rectifiy..I have tried this and TPG keep telling me to wait for the call from NBN..... Hopeless. 

I'm assuming there is another customer being affected by this blunder also. There is no resolution in sight. 

@ryanglynn wrote:

I couldn't wait further for TPG to contact me. After having to explain the issue twice to line 1 support and the case worker I got the update from NBN which is completely inaccurate to the discussion I had with the NBN engineer over the phone. Last night I was told the HFC NBN device was registered to another address and only would be resolved with a new device.

The update TPG provided is that an NBN engineer needs to come to the house. That is not accurate. NBN had given no indictation that is the case and refuse to speak to me when I call them.

I keep receiving SMS from NBN to arrange a technician visiting for another address is a different state. I have no association with this address. TPG HAS SPENT ME A HFC NBN DEVICE REGISTERED TO A DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS ADDRESS!! Why else would I also be getting these SMS from NBN?

I am and IT Infrastructure Project Manager. For 3 years of my career I was an ADSL Broadband technician. I know what I am talking about!!

ryanglynn
Level 3

Im still waiting on an update from TPG on the resolution of the issue. If TPG can't provide a resolution within 48 hours I can't see any option then cancelling this request and starting again with another Internet provider. 

ryanglynn
Level 3

NBN have called me again quoting the incorrect address in another state. They have cancelled the NBN request and have said TPG need to resubmitt a new request with the correct address.... 

BasilDV

Hi @ryanglynn

We apologise for the inconvenience.

We'll raise this with our NBN service delivery team and have a case manager to contact you within the day to check on this further.

BasilDV