TPG Community

Get online support

TPG contacted me and said I was NBN ready. A search of the NBN site seemed to confirm this, so I sig

FrankJJ
Level 2

TPG contacted me and said I was NBN ready. A search of the NBN site seemed to confirm this, so I signed up. Received all the equipment and today tried to connect to the NBN service. No luck. Spoke to a friend who is wise in the ways of Telcos who advised that notwithstanding all the advertising stuff sent, you cannot just install and connect. Indeed a techie has to actually transfer you from the copper service to the FTTM supplied by NBN.

I feel I have been deceived by TPG and will be notifying my local and federals MP's and other agencies about this egregious business practice.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @FrankJJ 

Thanks for raising this with us.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and it appears that the NBN service is still not activated.

The NBN infrastructure is already available in your location and in some cases, the service can be active via remote activation. However, in your case, we need an NBN technician to finalise the activation/installation of the service.

We understand that you've been in touch with our NBN Provisioning team and an NBN technician will be requested to install/activate your service. Updates will be given once available.

BasilDV