TPG Community

Get online support

TPG you out rightly discriminated against my partner today for having a hearing impairment

Level 2

TPG you out rightly discriminated against my partner today for having a hearing impairment
My Partner called to try and resolve our outstanding NBN issue and it seems your technical department does not allow for hearing impaired person, and requires proof of disability and wont communicate by email.
As my partner doesn’t want to take it any further, But TPG I do, It enough I had some utterly putrid attitude towards me over my NDB not working, but now TPG you’ve discriminated and this is against the law

1 REPLY 1
Will

Hi @2731346

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience. We take a genuine interest in all customer feedback and we really appreciate you raising this matter with us.

Our Engineering Team was already advised of your preferred method of contact (which is email correspondence) when you previously raised it to us the last time. Our records show that an email was sent to the email address noted in the account today by your assigned Case Engineer. You may communicate directly to him by replying to the said email.

If you have other concerns, please don't hesitate to  leave a message.

Regards,