TPG Community

Get online support

TPG, you put me on wrong plan and now impossible to contact you?

mel_user
Level 2

Had NBN connected on Saturday. Was assured that the service will go up to the 50Mbps "once the billing cycle kicks in at 16:00" but 3 days later I'm still stuck at the minimum speed. And you are impossible to reach. Spend 1.5hrs on the phone yesterday. Chatted with "Justin" online. No luck.

What's going on TPG?  If you can not service existing customers stop advertising for new ones!

10 REPLIES 10
KarlB

Hi @mel_user,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @mel_user,

I can confirm your speed is still set to the 12meg plan. I have requested for our Plan Change Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

mel_user
Level 2

Hi Karl,

"Justin" from your online chat has promised the same thing yesterday and ... nothing happened.

Been your customer for years. I wonder how long could I stay if your service dropped to such low levels

KarlB

Hi @mel_user,

If you don't get a call by tomorrow message me again and I follow up again.

Regards,

Karl

mel_user
Level 2

Oh, that is very promising...

KarlB

Hi @mel_user,

I understand your frustration.

We here are ''front of house'' forum moderators. Our scope of resolving complex issues are limited, and as such we can only direct your concern to other departments, with a sense of urgency.

I have forwarded your issue to the correct department. Someone will address your concerns ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

mel_user
Level 2

Hi Karl,

I understand you just stand in between unhappy customers and unresponsive company. Not a nice place to be.

I used "online chat" and got forwarded to Eunice at "customer service"...

She posted just 1 line and disappeared, seemingly mid-sentence.

Her line was: "your plan change request has been endorse already"

My question is - when will this become effective? I haven't heard from anyone yet. I first contacted TPG on Sunday.

What else do I need to do? Sitting without proper internet is not an option.

KarlB

Hi @mel_user,

I have given the Plan Change Team another nudge, and they have advised they will call you back before COB today.

Regards,

Karl

mel_user
Level 2

Thanks Karl,

Someone called and they promised to fix the wrong plan. Although it will take another "24 to 48 hrs" after which I should get an email.