TPG Community

Get online support

Technician Missed Appointment

mariakimbell
Level 2

Hello,

I had an appointment scheduled for today between 1PM and 5PM. We have been home all day and no one has presented themselves as being apart of NBN Co and/or TPG. 

"Your appointment has now been confirmed:
Installation date: 22-07-2019
Installation time frame: Between 13:00 and 17:00
NBN Technology: NBN Fibre To The Curb (FTTC)" 

Do I have to organise a new appt. time, does someone contact me? For as a common issue as this is, I haven't been able to find an answer. 

3 REPLIES 3
Mae_B

Hi @mariakimbell,

Welcome to the community!

Whilst we successfully install thousands of NBN services each week we would like to sincerely apologise that this has not been your experience. We understand your frustrations regarding the missed installation appointment particularly when you have organised to be at home.

I tried to locate the account using your community details and though we're able to pull up an account using your community details, we're not certain if we have the right match. Can you send me a PM providing your customer ID or username together with your service address?

We'd like to help turn your experience around.

Regards,

mariakimbell
Level 2

Hello @Mae_B

Thank you for your prompt reply. It has indeed been a little frustrating, but hopefully we can get it sorted. 

I will send that through shortly. 

Mae_B

Hi @mariakimbell,

Thanks for the reply.

I received your PM and likewise replied to it.

I've chased this up with our Provisioning team and have been afvised that a case manager will be in touch to have you assisted in rescheduling the appointment.

Regards,