TPG Community

Get online support

Technician did NOT show up for installation, for the second time

kirkycarolina
Level 2

Contracted TPG services on the 28th of April, and had an installation appointment scheduled for the 8th of May from 12pm to 5pm, no one showed up or contacted me that day.

That day I contacted TPG and after a long wait on the phone told me that we needed to reschedule the appointment and the earliest option was on the 21st of May. That being2 weeks away I wasn't happy but tried to be patient and waited. On the 20th of May, day before the installation, I got a message to confirm the installation for the next day, and I found that the address for the installation was wrong (only the suburb). I called straight away TPG to understand what happened and try to change to the correct address. 

The first girl on the phone told me that I just needed to wait until the technician would go to the wrong house and then reschedule. I wasn't happy with that answer, it wasn't my fault or my mistake and this was already the second installation appointment that I had to book!

So I kept  calling, and after being on the line for over ONE HOUR i got to talk to a guy that send my case to a Case Manager and I should just wait for his contact for the solutions.

No one ever called me. I got an email saying that my service was cancelled, when I necver authorized such a thing. 

On the next day, still with no call from the Case Manager, I contacted TPG again trough the Costumer Service online. They called me apologizing and rescheduled the appointment for the day after (22 May - from 8am to 12pm), even offered me a complimentary month service.

Today is the 22 of May, NO ONE showed up, AGAIN, and no one obviously contacted me.

Looking forward for TPG contact for a 4th appointment, you never know, maybe 4th time lucky?

6 REPLIES 6
David_M

Hi @kirkycarolina 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @kirkycarolina 

This is for the house in 3922 yes?

The Notes on the NBN portal still say the tech nay come later today and just missed his AM window.

I have escalated this with our install teams for ASAP call back to you for an update.

Wrong addresses do throw things into chaos, NBN dont adjust things on the fly.

Hopefully resolved quickly for you.

thanks,

kirkycarolina
Level 2

Yes is for the ********************* 3922

I'm still waiting, and still no contact from anyone from TPG.

Any thoughts?

David_M

Hi @kirkycarolina 

Normally a TPG callback happens ASAP within 24hrs.

Thanks,

IvoryHoward
Level 2

Your knowledge is fantastic, and I have just finished writing an essay on the subject matter you have provided. Thank you very much for sharing it. Thank you for taking the time to share your expertise. I hired the services of a reputable writing company in order to guarantee that it was devoid of typos and other errors. My colleagues and I discussed the reviews on https://www.writingjudge.com/ , and I chose my favorite among the finest writing services based on the information we learned there. I also shared the information we learned with them. The fact that I didn't make a mistake with my selection turned out to be a fortunate coincidence.

Shane

Hi @IvoryHoward,

Are you having the same issue? If so, I am more than happy to help feel free to send me a private message with brief summary of your concern also include your account details (Username/Customer ID).

Regards,

Did you fixed it?