Technician did not turn up

arshad420
Level 2
I was asked to stay at home 1:00 -5:00 had to take leave from office for install and surprisingly no one turned up neither technician neither internet service. It is pain waiting and end result no show of service. Does TPG compensate for no show when vice versa is true.just got a message after 5 that we will update about install next business day.
2 REPLIES 2
Erika

Hi @arshad420

Welcome to the Community! 

I've located the account using your Community Details and can see that you've requested for a change of location. 

Your new location shows that the technology available is ADSL2+ wherein it uses the existing copper cable. This copper cable is being managed by Telstra and can only be installed by their technicians.

Based on the report provided by the Telstra technician today, they were unable to find any existing copper cable from the Pit to your premises.  Due to this, they were unable to complete installation. 

In this situation, we can recommend our preferred supplier to do this lead-in work for you or you can hire your own private contractor. 

I would like to arrange a call from one of our Case Managers to discuss this with you further.

Please let us know your best contact time and number via Private Message and we'll arrange this for you. 

For your reference, please see this link on How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Cheers! 

Joseph_D

Dear Arshad,

An e-mail was sent to your account's contact e-mail address. It discusses in length of your options as described by my colleague above. Please reply to that e-mail or PM us so we can provide further assistance.

Kind regards,
Joseph D