Transfer of service

Ksereiko1
Level 2
Hi, I recently applied for TPG+ days ago as my roommate has deactivated her account and moved out. I am using the same TPG equipment that she left behind and was told that it would be activated within 24 hrs- however status checker says someone is needing to come install? I already have the equipment and and am unclear on this. No internet connection, have tried troubleshooting the device.
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Ksereiko1 ,

For new services, we recommend customers to check first if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

In your case, we have raised the issue to our Provisioning Team and they would like to confirm if you have an NBN  Arris Box/Blackbox. Please reply to the case manager's email to confirm this so we'll know the the next course of action to take.