TPG Community

Get online support

UNI-D1 No light after installation

SOLVED Go to solution
navidpanahi1
Level 2

Hi, It has been a week since the nbn has been activated, initially the unid1 light did not work at all so I read through the install help guide on the TPG website which stated for me to try switching the cable to a unid2 port which then made the unid2 light go amber coloured and the internet began working at average speeds which I knew was only temporary till the nbn has been installed which today it has been and the wifi from the unid2 light has been cut off so I went to the box and put it back into the unid1 port and the light went solid green for about 1 minute before turning off. I have checked the community posts and the others who have had this problem have contacted tech support and the issue has been solved so im not concerned with that but the problem is it is nearly impossible to contact any staff right now I have no idea what to do anymore. I am currently paying 90 dollars a month for a 'half working' wifi which is meant to be the best. Please fix this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ken-C

Hi there

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ken-C

Hi there

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards