Uhd1 port is not on

Gurjal1785
Level 2
Hi,
I raised a request for moving home and its a new home, so a nbn box is already there. I received a message from TPG yesterday that installation is complete but UHD1 port is not on yet. I have restarted the box and modem couple of times but its not working. Can someone please help with this. I have to WFH and it will be a challenge doing it without internet.
4 REPLIES 4
PeterW

Hello Gurjal1785,
Thank you for being a part of the TPG Community.
For verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:
 Username
 Full Name
 Full Address
 D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Gurjal1785
Level 2

Hi @PeterW . Can you please reply. I have shared the details.

Gurjal1785
Level 2

Hey @PeterW, I haven't heard back from any one yet. Can someone please share the status of the installation. It's really getting very difficult to manage without internet,

Would really appreciate your help. If you guys think it's gonna take much longer, I am thinking of switching providers in that case. Have been going on for 4 years with TPG, so wanted to still carry on. 

Please let me know, I need the internet urgently.

PeterW

Hello Inderpreet,

Thank for your message today and apologies you are yet to receive a call back, I have again advised our engineers that you are waiting for an update and sincerely hope they make contact with you this afternoon

Regards

PeterW