TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to stream since nbn

612ann
Level 2
Since connecting to nbn I am no longer able to access Freeview or stream from 7+, ABC iview etc via my Sony Bravia TV. It was fine before with broadband. I am able to access YouTube, so confirms I have internet connection.
This is very frustrating. These are the error messages-
‘Internet download failed because content size exceeds system memory limit’
‘Too much memory is required to display content’.
Please advise.
Ann
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @612ann,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. The error message seems to be an Error message of the Smart TV itself since we do not support smart TV we cannot confirm this. The best thing that we can do here is to connect the Smart TV using your Mobile Data via Tether and check if its still the same or access the website of Freeview directly to your smart phone or laptop if you will it inaccessible. 

In the event that the website cannot be access we will arrange our Technicians to contact you for real-time test and investigation. If it's working, you may need to contact your Smart TV provider for support.

Please update this thread and let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

@612ann wrote:
Since connecting to nbn I am no longer able to access Freeview or stream from 7+, ABC iview etc via my Sony Bravia TV. It was fine before with broadband. I am able to access YouTube, so confirms I have internet connection.
This is very frustrating. These are the error messages-
‘Internet download failed because content size exceeds system memory limit’
‘Too much memory is required to display content’.
Please advise.
Ann

Riezl

Hi @612ann, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

david64
Level 15