TPG Community

Get online support

Uni-d1 solid orange Light, no internet access

positive7805
Level 2
Hi, I received internet activated massage from tpg and follow the instructions but uni-d1 light is solid orange and I cannot access to internet. Please let me know how to fix it. Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @positive7805,

For new services, we recommend customers to check first if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

In your case, your NBN FTTP service has been activated and it is normal to see an orange light for the UNI-D port.

It shows here that your router is now connected to our server and you should be able to access the internet.

kaseyalvin
Level 2
I am experiencing the same issue. I have checked that all my set up is correct but the UDI-D1 light is orange with no internet. Please advise.
Riezl

Hi @kaseyalvin , please send us a private message with your TPG account details so we can help with your concern.