TPG Community

Get online support

Urgent support with NBN plan change need urgent and immediate help

SOLVED Go to solution
Ajstyles26
Level 2

Hello TPG, 

I have sent an email to the email tpg plan change team  with all the required details in response to your email  . We need to urgently change  to nbn as our current internet plan ADSL2+  is going really slow. We have tried using your online customer service  however no one answers after a while and one of your own customer service people disconnect us . This is very unproffesional on your end to have your own support in the online chat disconnect us off , I have saved scrrenshots of this as proof.

Hope you can solve this ASAP and I look  forward to receiving my   TPG NBN Bundle very soon.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David_M

Hi @Ajstyles26 

Sometime today hopefully.

We will call the mobile number linked to your account, i have pulled up your account already.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
David_M

Hi @Ajstyles26 

Thanks for your query!

I will escalate this to one of our sales team and someone will call you back today to help with your upgrade.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

Ajstyles26
Level 2

Thanks for the response @David_M 

Please make sure someone calls us , as TPG online customer support  has said many times that  someone will call us however we get no call, also what time is someone going to call us today as we need this service ASAP , and have been trying forever!!!!!

Please give me the expected time and also do you know what my contact number is already ??

Thanks 

David_M

Hi @Ajstyles26 

Sometime today hopefully.

We will call the mobile number linked to your account, i have pulled up your account already.

Thanks,

Ajstyles26
Level 2

Hi @David_M 

could you please change the mobile number linked to our account from "0470242046" to the new number of "0469843293" this number is much easier  to access so when you give us a call today  can you please call on 0469843293

Thanks 

David_M

Hi @Ajstyles26 

Update Done.

thanks,