TPG Community

Get online support

Wating too long to switch to NBN and ADSL2+ almost stop working properly.

foreverite
Level 2

Hi, This is Sunghoon.

I bought a brand new townhouse last year and there was no NBN in this area when it has built.

So I switched from NBN to ADSL2+ as I had to move in from apartment to townhouse.

And NBNco finished NBN construction in April this year and I also have noticed through both E-mail and letter.

Basically ADSL2+ I am using now is terrible. I cannot even watch youtube while I am playing video game(Ping goes up from 30 to 1000) and I neverever seen this bad happening from anywhere else! My friend also used ADSL2+ with same Modem I am using it now but did not have problem at all. So I have to switch to NBN asap rather than complaining about internet speed every time! Since I have got letter from NBNco, I contacted you to switch immidiately and you said my flat still not ready for NBN. And that was about 3 months ago.

And I probably called you 2 or 3 more times to see what is going on. But the answer was same. And I spoke to someone about 2 weeks ago and she said there is some problem of registering my address or something. So she was going to help me about escalation stuff. And I still did not get anything.

I do not want to pay for this bull**. This is 100% of your technical problem. And I am still paying for this terribly slow internet that I neverever seen. 

Please sort it out ASAP. Hope you are not going to let me down again.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @foreverite , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community