TPG Community

Get online support

What and How long does it take to get connected - unbelievable service

Anish
Level 2

Signed up for NBN Service over 1 Month Ago and received Service is Active within 2 Days but no connection - thereafter till date and no future date available when i will get connected ??? Provided tpg with NBN Router Serial Number and MAC Address half a dozen times, verified my address everytime i call them (and put on hold for a long time) yet they managed to connect service to wrong address. Three weeks after sign up, case gets escalated number of times, got NBN to change LOC ID with correct Address.. don't know what more todo.....Frustrating !!!! Frustrating No Follow up at all

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @Anish,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you and we'd like to check what can be done to resolve this.

We can see that the issue has been escalated to our Complaints Resolution Team and we will make a follow up to ensure that an update will be provided by the case manager as soon as possible.

Riezl

Hi @Anish, we can see that the Complaints Resolution Team has been in touch via email and provided a resolution to the concerns you have raised.

Should you have further queries, you may directly contact the case manager via return mail.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.